Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year, goal for more

Alright, so I've been a bit bad about keeping up with this. So lets get things going again! New year, shooting for one review a month.

Also, I'm considering adding a new set of written reviews here. Since I can only do a full review of a completed cartoon series and there are so many new series coming out all the time, I might start doing a 'first impressions' synopsis.

My quandary is mostly about, do I write this after the very first episode, or should I wait anywhere from 2-5 episodes in before writing up something. Once I have a number, I'll stick with it for all series, just to remain consistent.

Though to wrap it up, best new cartoons of 2010?

Generator Rex
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Transformers: Prime
Sym-Bionic Titan

Also I haven't seen Young Justice yet! I know I know I'm a terrible cartoon fan for that!

And as a random bit of cartoon geekery, Deviant art pages for Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken <3

No comments:

Post a Comment